BIM Architecture Advanced
- Student Pursing Diploma, UG or PG in Architecture, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
- Working professionals in Universities, Design & Construction
- BIM Essentials for all disciplines – this course must be completed
- Autodesk Revit
- AutoCAD (As required)
- In this module, you should learn how to do Room / Area analysis
- Creating customized Architectural Parametric families.
- Design Options & Project Phases, Creating and Assigning material, Lightning Controlling, Rendering options.
- How to start working with collaboration within the discipline.
- Generating schedules / Material Take Off / Bill of Quantities(BOQ’S) based on the project requirement
- Preparing a set of Detailed Drawing
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Moderate & Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
For Detailed Curriculum
- Email us your details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill your details,we will get in touch with you