- Working Professionals in Design & Construction, Universities
- Student Pursing Diploma, UG or PG in Architecture, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
- BIM Aspirants of any specialist discipline
- CAD Essentials for recommended but not mandatory
- Autodesk Revit
- Understanding the Basics of BIM Concepts
- Understanding of Elements of Design – Architecture, Structure, MEP
- How to start a project & project setup contains Grid, Levels and Project units, etc.
- Started Architecture model either by using CAD reference or directly starting from Revit.
- Modeling different types of walls, windows, doors, Structural Columns, Beams and Slabs
- Modeling of basic MEP – Ducts, Pipes, Cable Trays
- Introduction to Families(Components).
- Visualize your model & presentation Views.
- Basics set of Documentation(Drawings).
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to BIM
- Modelling Basic Building Elements in Architecture
- Modelling Basic Structural Elements
- Modelling Mechanical Elements
- Modelling Electrical Elements
- Model Collaboration Tools
- Design Options and Project Phases
- Basics of Revit Content Creation
- View and Visualization
- Intro to Project Documentation