Learn BIM for Coordination, Project Planning & Quantification from professionals.
This smart 3D model-based process will enable you to effectively plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure all in a 3D environment.
Our training course includes tutorials in the most popular 3D software Navisworks.
- Professionals working in Design & Construction (AEC Sector)
- Student pursing Diploma, UG or PG in Architecture, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
- BIM Essentials for all disciplines and any one of the BIM advanced courses must be completed
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- CAD software as needed
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Moderate & Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Understanding the Basics of the BIM Process, standards & Specification Collaborating All the Models of Architecture, Structure, MEP & other specialized services Exporting from Revit and Importing from various BIM Platforms
- Introduction to Navisworks Interface, Navisworks Navigation Tools
- Creating search Sets, Clash Sets, Clash Detection & Clash Reporting
- 4D - Project Scheduling
- 5D - Generating BOQ
- Construction Management, Logistics
Fill your details,we will get in touch with you